Role Play
December 03, 2021, 04:02:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Role Play Forum. Where you can play great role plays. Please Read The Forum Rules and How To Play Role Plays before posting.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

Banana Republic (Semi-Lit though wrong grammar is tolerated only up to a point)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Banana Republic (Semi-Lit though wrong grammar is tolerated only up to a point)  (Read 330 times)
PPIG$
Role Play Staff
Jr. Role Player

Began Role Playing: Winter 2007-2008

Stop the bananas before they take over the world!!

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2008, 10:15:44 am »

It may sound like an RP about the Banana Republic clothing stores in the US but NO! This RP is about the future. A bleak future for humanity. A glorious future for bananas.

00c:To join the RP just post on the Character Board for Banana Republic. Then post your storyline here.

My Intro:
In this RP, we are humans enslaved by the banana race. We are trying to overthrow the evil Plantain dictator.
Pig L. Sols (me) has formed a group of revolutionists who try to rescue and protect people suffering because of the administration. Bananas have evolved, mutated into forms capable of intelligence. They had been sick of being eaten and were taking their revenge.

PS. My names
Pig L. Sols-Lipgloss
The other one is obvious if you know my real name.
PPS. This roleplay is not meant for humor. It is based on my twisted sense of reality. I'm serious about bananas becoming evil. And things becoming different if people start listening to me.

Pig was thinking. She had to get new recruits for the AMY group, which stood for: Anti-Michelia Yunnanensis, which was the scientific name for Yunnan banana shrubs, before they evolved, that is. She was the group's director or, rather, directress. It had started with just her and a few friends then people they helped started joining until the group itself was founded. She had been elected their directress though sometimes she wished she wasn't. It was such a stressful job, knowing she was responsible for a lot of people's lives. Theire current mission was to free the human soldiers of the Plantain Monster. They had been agents on a mission to free a family. The bananas had jumped on them and brainwashed them to obey the Plantain Monster.
Top scientists of the group were still analyzind an old DVD to figure out how the Bananas in Pyjamas theme song had brainwashed them- and how to reverse it. She sighed hoping new agents would apply soon.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 10:18:53 am by PPIG$ » Report Spam   Logged

Credits to Myrtle for the Siggie

To whom it may concern:
If nobody posts any RP's in this forum anymore. I have to quit. So good bye everyone. If somebody roleplays before June 22, I won't have to delete my account but if nobody roleplays in this roleplay forum anymore, Buh-bye!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum