Role Play
January 18, 2022, 05:27:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Role Play Forum. Where you can play great role plays. Please Read The Forum Rules and How To Play Role Plays before posting.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

Characters in Piggy RP

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Characters in Piggy RP  (Read 210 times)
PPIG$
Role Play Staff
Jr. Role Player

Began Role Playing: Winter 2007-2008

Stop the bananas before they take over the world!!

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2008, 12:57:46 am »

Here's mine:
RP Character: Michelle Prigeani
Species: Pig
Personality: A bit spoiled but not bratty. Really friendly although quite shy. Responsible, trustworthy. An ideal friend. I have a short temper for stupidity because I am pretty smart.
Background: I live in the richer part of the Pig City. My parents went on a cruise a few years ago but they still haven't gotten back. Their last letter said that they would be back "in few months" But I'm beginning to doubt the authenticity of their letters and the contest they won the cruise from.
Report Spam   Logged

Credits to Myrtle for the Siggie

To whom it may concern:
If nobody posts any RP's in this forum anymore. I have to quit. So good bye everyone. If somebody roleplays before June 22, I won't have to delete my account but if nobody roleplays in this roleplay forum anymore, Buh-bye!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Myrtle
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Expert

Role Play Name: Myrtle_Gail, Myrtle, Gail, Abigail
Began Role Playing: At Angelicum ^-^ Jin's Awesome

Anime Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 01:04:31 am »

OOc; Join??

To join fill this up;
RP Character: Brownie Bluie Beary
Species: Bear
Personality: She is the cutest bear you will ever see. She is very nice gives out a great attitude and is very intelligent. She is very adventurous for a bear. She is not too cubby, and not too thin. She is a great animal.
Background: Brownie Bluie is the cutest animal on campus. She like to play games and have fun. She also very studious. Her family is also very rich but she is very humble. She likes to go around campus alone. She doesn't have a lot of friends so she usually plays by her self. Though she is a very nice animal if you try to get along with her.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum