Role Play
April 19, 2024, 06:42:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Role Play Forum. Where you can play great role plays. Please Read The Forum Rules and How To Play Role Plays before posting.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

You know you write too much when...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You know you write too much when...  (Read 3810 times)
Jinmei
Role Play Head Master
Role Play Newbie

Role Play Name: Jin - Reikka S.
Began Role Playing: Summer of 2004, on Neopets (though I don't RP there anymore)

Never let yourself go for temporary pleasure.

View Profile WWW
« on: April 20, 2008, 01:19:47 pm »

- When you start to carry a miniature notebook with you everywhere in case inspiration kicks you in the face.

- When someone asks for a writing utensil you jump at them and ask which they would prefer: pen or pencil, what brand and/or what color.

- When someone asks for a writing utensil you fear the loss of said implement like it's your arm and act like you've never heard of such a thing.

- Whenever something happens, say your friend says hi, in your mind you think, "Then she smiled at me and said hi. Then she hugged me and told me about how much she missed me over the summer."

- You write down all of your prized possessions, and it includes several notebooks, loads of pens and ink erasers, and maybe a few books to inspire.

- You watch a movie, or read a book, and start to add to the story to make it how you want it to be.

- You find that you have the most fun staring out into your yard, describing the movments of the trees, and animal's in your head. (Guilty as charged)

- Youre 200gb harddisk is full of word-documents.

- You write on any and everything available. (ie. reciepts, happy meal bags, your arm, your friend's arm, etc.).

- You dream about your characters, and/or spend every waking moment thinking up new situations to put them in.

- You think of your characters as real people. (*meekly raises hand*)

- Your idea of a wonderful birthday present is a new notebook and a package of pens/pencils.

- When you giggle at this thread because it is describing all the things you do.

- Your mom/dad starts yelling at you to stop carrying that notebook everywhere.

- When you start seeing your characters in your dreams/hallucinations.

- You desribe everything that happens during the day as though it were a story, including adding things such as, "I mumbled", "I shouted." "I whispered", "I said" at the end of everything you say.

- You talk to your characters.... and they answer back.

- When you have a different three ring notebook for each story in the works, along with a seperate pen for each...><

- When your floor is covered in unfinished stories, or crumpled papers that never made it to the garbage... o-o

- When you go out shopping and get excited after seeing a 500 page notebook/a pack of HB pencils/a pack of pens on sale.

- When you name the pen you use for editing "the red pen of DOOM."

- You know you write too much when you have more notebooks in your closet then actual clothes. Or, you have notebooks in shoe boxes instead of actual shoes.

- You know you write too much when you actually write about how you write too much. xDDD

- You get your characters inside your head and they yell at you for doing something they don't like.

- If a fire hit your house and you could only save one thing, you'd rather roast because you wouldn't know which notebook/floppy/other form of saved material to grab.

- When you make entire websites dedicated to your story.

- Your best friend is a piece of paper.

(Anyone care to add?)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 10:39:12 am by Jinmei » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Bunnypal
Role Play Newbie

Began Role Playing: A while back...

Write with your heart, not your hand.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 07:06:23 pm »

Definetly the last one!

I do that all the time....LOL....<- I acctually I think started that by reading books....
Report Spam   Logged

Myrtle
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Expert

Role Play Name: Myrtle_Gail, Myrtle, Gail, Abigail
Began Role Playing: At Angelicum ^-^ Jin's Awesome

Anime Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 02:47:36 am »

Nice tips Jin. You made the set complete. *bows down*
Report Spam   Logged

PPIG$
Role Play Staff
Jr. Role Player

Began Role Playing: Winter 2007-2008

Stop the bananas before they take over the world!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 03:46:52 am »

I do three of those  Tongue2
Nice. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Credits to Myrtle for the Siggie

To whom it may concern:
If nobody posts any RP's in this forum anymore. I have to quit. So good bye everyone. If somebody roleplays before June 22, I won't have to delete my account but if nobody roleplays in this roleplay forum anymore, Buh-bye!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum