Role Play
April 19, 2024, 02:10:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Role Play Forum. Where you can play great role plays. Please Read The Forum Rules and How To Play Role Plays before posting.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

High School (The Roleplay): Metmet

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: High School (The Roleplay): Metmet  (Read 562 times)
PPIG$
Role Play Staff
Jr. Role Player

Began Role Playing: Winter 2007-2008

Stop the bananas before they take over the world!!

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2008, 02:26:59 am »

Dear Diary,

I need to get my thoughts straight. So, you know how I got a new locker because I had to run so I wouldn't get late for my classes. And you know about Myrtle's family's bankruptcy. Turns out, the locker I got assigned to is next to Myrtle's.
       I saw that she was wearing the exact same ourfit from the Christmas party and, I don't know, I felt so sorry for her and gulty, too. I mean, the few weeks after they became broke, she acted really mean and demanding. I knew she was just going through a stage, trying to cope with it but she just got so annoying and we started drifting apart. I mean, she was my best friend forever and I couldn't stick with her through a few weeks. The few weeks she needed me most. I didn't apologize but I said hi and we started talking. I saw her looking at my iPod Touch and I felt sorry that she didn't have an iPod anymore and I was afraid I was making her jealous so I slammed my locker door close.
       Anyway, we started talking and apparently we have the same Earth Science class. On the way there, Kat arrived. When she saw me with Myrtle, she looked like she thought I had gone crazy. I saw how she treated Myrtle, like a contageous(sorry forgot how to spell this word) disease and I just didn't like it. So, I told her and now, I'm not sure if I should have done that but, I mean, I saw how she treated her and I couldn't take it. Now I'm probably less popular and so is Kat but at least Myrtle and I are friends again. So I did the right thing.
Didn't I?

Metmet
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 02:29:26 am by PPIG$ » Report Spam   Logged

Credits to Myrtle for the Siggie

To whom it may concern:
If nobody posts any RP's in this forum anymore. I have to quit. So good bye everyone. If somebody roleplays before June 22, I won't have to delete my account but if nobody roleplays in this roleplay forum anymore, Buh-bye!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

PPIG$
Role Play Staff
Jr. Role Player

Began Role Playing: Winter 2007-2008

Stop the bananas before they take over the world!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 06:28:19 am »

Dear Diary,

It's a good thing that they let me keep you. Somebody kidnapped me and I only have you a pen, my iPod, one of my text books, and one of my notebooks. Whoever did this took my cellphone, PDA, and laptop.         I just woke up. I'm in a room. It's not small but it's a lot smaller than my smallest room at home. It's got a queen-sized bed, adequate lighting, etc. If I was middle class, I would probably have a room like this. There are two doors. I haven't explored yet. When I stand, I feel really dizzy.
       I was in the bathroom when somebody attacked me. They grabbed my hands and forced me to breath chloroform. I passed out and woke up here.
       I'll keep you updated, Diary, but I have to stop writing now. I hear somebody coming.

Metmet
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 06:36:30 am by PPIG$ » Report Spam   Logged

Credits to Myrtle for the Siggie

To whom it may concern:
If nobody posts any RP's in this forum anymore. I have to quit. So good bye everyone. If somebody roleplays before June 22, I won't have to delete my account but if nobody roleplays in this roleplay forum anymore, Buh-bye!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum