Role Play
March 28, 2024, 09:19:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Role Play Forum. Where you can play great role plays. Please Read The Forum Rules and How To Play Role Plays before posting.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

Piggy RP

Poll
Question: What do you think of this RP?
It reaks! I hate it!
I'm not really into it.
it's not my type but it's okay.
It's pretty good.
Cool! It's pretty awesome.
I LOVE THIS ROLEPLAY!!!
Don't care.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Piggy RP  (Read 985 times)
PPIG$
Role Play Staff
Jr. Role Player

Began Role Playing: Winter 2007-2008

Stop the bananas before they take over the world!!

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2008, 12:08:33 am »

00c: This RP is about animals, mostly pigs. There can only be one of an animal that isn't a pig. So if somebody is already a/an (animal you want to be) you can't be a/an (animal you want to be) any more.

The storyline can be absolutely anything we want it to be. Anything we can imagine. But please, if there is a current plot just follow it and not create another one as this will confuse us.

To join fill this up in the Profile board;
RP Character:
Species:
Personality:
Background:

It was her first day of high school. She had gone to this same school the year before but as a sixth-grader. Now she was a freshman and although she already had friends and the popularity from last year, she felt like this was a whole new beginning.
Michelle walked down the halls of the Animalia School. She waved at a few girls coming her way and greeted her history teacher when she passed by him. She opened her locker and looked at the picture of her and her parents as she got her book and notebook for English, her first class.
Another day.. I wonder when my parents will get back.
Michelle sighed.
"What's wrong?"
Michelle looked up. It was Trevor.
"It's nothing."
"Thinking about your parents again, huh?"
Michelle smiled.
Trevor's the only one who could know me that well.
"Yeah. My life isn't that different without them but that doesn't mean I don't miss them."
"Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be back soon."
"I know.It's just... It's been a year and the last letter I got was two months ago. They used to write practically every week."
"Michelle, listen to me. You're making way too big a deal about this. You're parents are fine."
"Yeah. I guess you're right."
Michelle smiled again. Trevor was her best friend. Maybe even more than that. He wasn't like a brother to her but he and Michelle had practically grown up together. They started walking toward the school's West Wing, where both their next classes were. Trevor's next class was Math.
Trevor rolled his eyes as a girl cat, a female horse, and a wild boar sow giggled and winked at him at him.
"This is what I get for being so cute.", he joked.
Michelle laughed.
"Shut up, Trevor! I mean I seriously hate all those losers who keep flirting with me."
"It does get old after a while."
"Not for me, it doesn't! Trevor, I never liked it. I mean they don't even know me. They're just doing that either because they want my money or they think I'm cute. I hate it!"
This time Trevor laughed.
"You know there is one guy on campus who likes you for who you are."
Michelle stopped short.
"Really? Who?"
Trevor just kept on walking.
"Trevor! Wait! I'm serious. Who?"
"Michelle I really gotta go. My next class is farther than yours. Let's talk during Study Hall."
Michelle just stood there open-mouthed. Finally, she closed her mouth rolled her eyes and went to the English classroom. She took her usual seat and started thinking.
What was Trevor talking about? Ugh. He can be such a pain sometimes. Who cares anyway. I already like somebody. Not like he'll like me back that way.
Her thoughts were broken by the bell ringing.
Michelle shifted her attention to the dog teacher who walked through the door...
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 12:57:58 am by PPIG$ » Report Spam   Logged

Credits to Myrtle for the Siggie

To whom it may concern:
If nobody posts any RP's in this forum anymore. I have to quit. So good bye everyone. If somebody roleplays before June 22, I won't have to delete my account but if nobody roleplays in this roleplay forum anymore, Buh-bye!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Myrtle
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Expert

Role Play Name: Myrtle_Gail, Myrtle, Gail, Abigail
Began Role Playing: At Angelicum ^-^ Jin's Awesome

Anime Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 12:13:25 am »

Brownie Bluie the bear walked in. She smiled at everyone when she arrived at school. She went to her locker as she placed in her things and ran to her class room. She arrived there with her teacher. She smiled at her teacher who was a dog. "Good Morning Ms." Brownie Bluie said to the teacher. While she barked back. Brownie Bluie smiled. Brownie Bluie sat beside a pig. "Hey There!" Brownie Bluie said to the pig. "I'm Brownie Blue, How about you?" Brownie Bluie smiled.
Report Spam   Logged

PPIG$
Role Play Staff
Jr. Role Player

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 12:43:08 am »

Michelle saw a bear enter the room. The bear greeted the teacher and sat next to her. It was the only empty seat. The bear turned to her. "Hey There! I'm Brownie Bluie, How about you?"
This girl is obviously new. Otherwise, she would already know about me. Michelle was the most popular girl in the school.
"I'm Michelle. You must be new. Welcome to Animalia Academy! I'm head of the Student Welcoming Committee so if you want I can show you around Animalia later. What's your class schedule? Animalia's the type of school where you have different classmates in every class."
The bell rang. It was the bell that signalled the start of classes. the one she had heard before was the warning bell that told students to get to their classrooms aleady.
Michelle turned back to the teacher who started reviewing them about Daffodils, a poem that they had to read. She thought it was easy but paid attention anyway.
Huh? I wonder why she didn't introduce Brownie Bluie. She alwasy introduces new students. Wait a minute! Michelle took a second look at Brownie. She's that bear that's always alone on campus! She must have decided to try getting some friends.
Michelle shifted her attention back to the teacher who had finished the discussion.
"And now..." The teacher passed out folders where they wrote their test scores and previous tests, along with a questionnaire on a long bond paper. "You have the usual 20 item quiz."
Michelle looked at the questions. It had 10 identification questions, 5 fill in the blanks questions, and a 5 point essay. This should be pretty easy.
Michelle quickly finished the test and handed it in to the teacher.
"Thank you, Michelle. You may do what you want as long as you do it quietly and not help students who are still taking the test."
"Yes, Miss Grace. Thank you."
Michelle went back to her seat and started writing in her diary.
Report Spam   Logged

To whom it may concern:
If nobody posts any RP's in this forum anymore. I have to quit. So good bye everyone. If somebody roleplays before June 22, I won't have to delete my account but if nobody roleplays in this roleplay forum anymore, Buh-bye!
Myrtle
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Expert

Anime Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 12:51:09 am »

Ooc; Met more likely the cutest bear on campus. Not really that quiet. Thanks!
Michelle started to ask Myrtle questions. "I'm Michelle. You must be new. Welcome to Animalia Academy! I'm head of the Student Welcoming Committee so if you want I can show you around Animalia later. What's your class schedule? Animalia's the type of school where you have different classmates in every class." Myrtle looked at Michelle. I'm not new. I'm one of the top students here. "Ermm, no Thanks! I'm not really new. Myrtle replied. The teacher gave out questionnaires. Myrtle finished it really quick. When she was done she saw Michelle stand up. Myrtle stood up also and they both passed their questionnaires.
Report Spam   Logged

PPIG$
Role Play Staff
Jr. Role Player

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 01:14:33 am »

00c: Sorry Myrtle! It's just that you said Brownie's usually alone and doesn't have many friends..

After she finished writing in her diary, Michelle looked up at Brownie Bluie and smiled.
"Sorry! It's just that, not to be snobby or anything but, I'm like the most popular girl in school and you didn't know my name so I was like, 'Woah! She must be new'." Michelle's expression changed to puzzled. "Well, you're usually alone and I've never seen you with a group of people. Do you want to make a few more friends?" Michelle smiled again knowing Brownie Bluie was one of the first real friends she had made for a long time.
"By the way, can I just call you Browns or maybe just Blu?"
Report Spam   Logged

To whom it may concern:
Myrtle
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Expert

Anime Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 08:33:18 pm »

Brownie Bluie looked at Michelle while she asked their names. "Just call me Beary." She said. Beary smiled at them hoping to be better friends with her. Beary opened her bag and took out chocolates. "Want some?" Beary asked Michelle. Beary handed the chocolates to Michelle's hands and smiled.
Report Spam   Logged

PPIG$
Role Play Staff
Jr. Role Player

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2008, 09:14:35 am »

"Sure!"
Michelle gratefully took the chocolates Beary gave her.
*RING*
The bell had rang, signalling the end of first period.
Michelle started gathering her things and getting ready to get to her locker.
I wonder if Beary's in my next class...
"Hey, Beary? What's your next class?", Michelle smiled, "If we have the same class we can go there together?"
Oh, wait! She probably needs to go to her locker, too.
"We can meet up at the bathroom after going to our lockers."
Michelle turned to Beary, her eyes smiling and twinkling.
Report Spam   Logged

To whom it may concern:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum