Role Play
April 20, 2024, 04:13:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Role Play Forum. Where you can play great role plays. Please Read The Forum Rules and How To Play Role Plays before posting.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

the goblin's bog

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: the goblin's bog  (Read 922 times)
fleamailman
Role Play Newbie

Began Role Playing: since the birth of the goblin

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2008, 08:20:11 am »

5) Oh and why, the gobin wondered, were the computer mags in the newsagents always on the top shelf next to the girly ones, but always it was then: "... hi, could you reach me down a copy of computertech next to 'BigBouncybonkers' please...", the girl would then come with a brown paper bag ready and those looks that would somehow freeze fire.

7)Today the goblin was sad because the great Ork said "..thanks for really helping out this month, go ahead take something from the shelf.." as the goblin's last day there ended, he just took a USB key, and thought: "... I can take being dumped from one Malware removal school, banned from another and asked to close my threads at others but this is harder to deal with..". Anyway Rain''ile-sur-mer(Britain) tomorrow and that great wonders of wonders: Loonyville (London) and with that he knew his next post here would be from his childhood timeworp Dungford in Devon, "....enough of these Joe Dunceheads...." he thought, "...time to cut the neat freak, dress down and gorp, yes that's it..." he thought, "...oh and let's practice their english: "...Izabegoingden.." "airscowabemilking, Izabegoingden.."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum