Role Play
April 18, 2024, 10:38:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Role Play Forum. Where you can play great role plays. Please Read The Forum Rules and How To Play Role Plays before posting.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

the goblin's bog

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: the goblin's bog  (Read 919 times)
fleamailman
Role Play Newbie

Began Role Playing: since the birth of the goblin

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2008, 01:00:03 pm »

3)"...thanks for your reply here..." said the goblin and then had to return to a comp that he could kill today, he had after all tried spybot, adaware, and ewido only to have the virus copy the words of Martin Luther "Here I stay so help God" meaning that he tried Vundo fix, which got ride of the outward effects, his reward as ever was to check my mail to see if our good friends from rain'ile sur mer(UK) had posted something coded in very visual basic for him, to which he was not disappointed; however, he thought it would be a good idea to run spyboot one last time to which it cleared all but one file entry reply :...Spybot could not remove this Donald Ducking entry, would you care have it done on reboot.." a question rather like would you care to stop breathing he thought, and on reboot, up pops the safety mode choice, and from there 'the black void of eternal wait' had arrived. Add, to this that this is an Acer where one can't seem to changed the bootsequence to start my repair for XP cd, and one gets some idea of how his black mood contrast well this bright day. Somehow this goblin just wished that all those Joe Dunceheads that came into he cavefront(shop entrance) and bought top end model comps of 250gb harddires had stoped for just one moment to think about how one tiny poxie popup program can hide in all that and how, now that they either had either hours on those malware removal site, or hours trying to back up the files somehow to reinstall their system but no, these Joes could not see this pitfall, but so Joe Duncehead, has given the goblin the comp saying "Here you are, and what you think of my jazzy computer eh?" to which the goblin is supposed to say " ..gosh, what a wonderful comp the great Ork(boss) has sold you Joe.." knowing full well that Joe uses it for the Internet, email and sudoku puzzles. ".. ah well at least in good old Rain'ile-sur-mer(Britain) they don't have all this Swiss style keeping up with the Joe Dunceheads", he thought, rain or no rain...

4)"...oh, and the goblin got so frigging fed up with Joe Duncehead's comp that I restored it..." result being: 'comp 1 - goblin 0' then. So when Joe asked for his comp back the gobling explained that he now had more free space on his harddrive than any other Joe in cuckooLand(switzerland) to which Joe smiled the lengh of one empty ear through to the other, and walked off down the street as if showing everyone just what a large empty harddrive space he had now. The great Ork behind the counter(barrier) charms the female with work like "Ma belle, the colour of this computer so matches your eyes and imagine the tropical beach where everyone would envy you then". The goblin let be knowing that she didn't care that he didn't know the first thing about what he was selling, didn't matter, she wanted more, the comp would sell and even if it worked perfectly she would still return first light to say "... please could just show me how to press the on-switch again..." she would get her money's worth and the goblin just concluded that 'shopping was lovemaking for older people', - oh and if the Ork called him over to press the 'on' switch for them it had to be done with goblin majesty and style. "... now watch carefully then please..." but they would then be chatting as the 'eye-contact thing, long pauses and deep breaths' took over, till after a few moments he would be called over yet again to do it just one more time. "...anything to please..." he thought.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum