Role Play
July 30, 2021, 08:37:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Role Play Forum. Where you can play great role plays. Please Read The Forum Rules and How To Play Role Plays before posting.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

The RP Status Exam

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The RP Status Exam  (Read 978 times)
Myrtle
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Expert

Role Play Name: Myrtle_Gail, Myrtle, Gail, Abigail
Began Role Playing: At Angelicum ^-^ Jin's Awesome

Anime Girl

View Profile WWW
« on: April 14, 2008, 10:31:01 pm »

1st word - Burden

In the human world only a few people has experienced this situation. A situation that is very painful. It's a burden to all who is cursed with it. It is a matter of life a death to them.

Myrtle is a 4th year Student in the Yokumawa School in Japan. Only a few people can come in this prestigious school. Myrtle went up to the hall way as a normal person as she hated the people in school. She looked out side the window as she wait for the bell to ring. "Ring." Myrtle whispered to her self as she taps her pencil to her desk. "RING!" The bell rang as all her classmates went out while she fixed her self and quietly stood up and went out. She accidentally bumped into a boy but just ignored him.

She was walking on her way home as she felt something on her back move. It felt like it was connected to her body. She tried to reach it with her hands. While she reached she noticed blood started to spurt at it. There was a huge lump on her back.

She started to feel like the lump is starting to crack to break. She ran to the near by dumpster as she started to feel like there are feathers coming out. "What's happening to me?" She screamed as she lost her conscience when she found her self on the house of the boy she bumped into. "Hey There! I see you already woke up." said the boy while he was wiping the wings of the girl. "Yeah, I guess I am." Myrtle said as she touched the thing she found on her back. "What are these?" she asked. "It's your wings." said the boy. "My wings?" Myrtle asked. "Yes, we're actually fallen Angels. That's what we usually call it." He replied. "Wait this is weird. What do you mean? How would you know?" Myrtle asked him. "I'm like you." The boy replied. "How can I be sure?" Myrtle asked him. "It seems like te moon light is already shining." He smiled. The light pointed at him while he started to grow wings on his back. Black Wings, it was beautiful. "I'm sad to say but you also have your burden."

OOc; Is it fine to only use the word twice and not continue the story. Thanks! cause it's more likely a part of my RP. Thanks!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum