Role Play
April 16, 2024, 05:03:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Role Play Forum. Where you can play great role plays. Please Read The Forum Rules and How To Play Role Plays before posting.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

The RP Status Exam

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The RP Status Exam  (Read 1270 times)
PPIG$
Role Play Staff
Jr. Role Player

Began Role Playing: Winter 2007-2008

Stop the bananas before they take over the world!!

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2008, 02:38:32 am »

Am I allowed to add prefixes and suffixes? Can I just do five words at a time?

1. The zebra had been carrying her burden for hours. She looked around the grassy savannah. It seemed safe. "Alright, Megan, get off my back now. The lions are gone" Her 'burden' was her little sister, who insisted on going with her to the watering hole. Carly had told her to stay close but the youthful giraffe child ran ahead or sometimes fell behind. She's a burden, alright. Halfway there, Carly had to carried her because she was tired. At first Carly couldn't be burdened to carry the small giraffe but Megan was slowing her down with her regular 'breathers'. It was on one of those 'breathers' that some lions had come too close for comfort.
2. Megan had leapt onto her and the force of her jump had given Carly a push. Carly had been so surprised that she had actually ran with Megan on her back until the lions were gone, which brings us back to the story. Megan looked rejuvenated by the ride. 'Carly, Carly can I please do it again?" Carly sighed. Megan had been pressing Carly to let her ride again. "For the last time, NO!" Carly could see the trees lining the watering hole in the distance. "Now, we're almost there so hurry up."
3. Megan leaned on Carly's side and pressed against her. "I'm sorry, Carly.",Megan said in her sweetest voice. Carly nearly melted at Megan's cuteness but she was inclined to think Megan was only going to ask for something. They had reached the watering hole and Carly had satisfied her thirst. "Sorry for what Megan?", she asked turning to her sister. Megan's sweet smile was now replace with an evil smirk. "This.", she pushed Carly, hard. The ground beneath her was wet and it also acted like an inclined plane. Carly fell into the pool of water.
4. "Mom, she pushed into the water and you're not going to punish her? Or even talk to her?" They had gotten home and although their trip back was fairly less eventful, Carly had been more tense. As soon as they had gotten home, Carly had told their mother everything but had gotten a less sympathetic response than she expected. "Carly, your sister is still very little. She just wants to have fun. She'll grow out of her little pranks." Carly couldn't take it anymore. She exploded. "You let her get away with everything! You think she's so innocent and sweet just because she's younger than me!" With tears in her eyes, Carly ran up to her room. Before slamming the door shut, she screamed, "Why can't you just treat us fairly?".
5. Megan's was a plush room, hers was just a bit larger than the attic/ storage room. Carly was lying on her bed thinking of how unfair their mother was treating her. She hugged her plush (as in plushie) giraffe and decided she would run away. She didn't, couldn't live as she deserved here. If she left her life would not be any less plush than it was. Carly smiled. She took all her most treasured and valuable belongings and put them in a backpack. She climbed out the window. Taking in the evening air, this was a new life. A life she would have the freedom and right to choose.

I'll just do five per post. I'll post again tomorrow.
Report Spam   Logged

Credits to Myrtle for the Siggie

To whom it may concern:
If nobody posts any RP's in this forum anymore. I have to quit. So good bye everyone. If somebody roleplays before June 22, I won't have to delete my account but if nobody roleplays in this roleplay forum anymore, Buh-bye!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum