Role Play
March 28, 2024, 06:55:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Role Play Forum. Where you can play great role plays. Please Read The Forum Rules and How To Play Role Plays before posting.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

High School The Role Play[literate]

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: High School The Role Play[literate]  (Read 1150 times)
Myrtle
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Expert

Role Play Name: Myrtle_Gail, Myrtle, Gail, Abigail
Began Role Playing: At Angelicum ^-^ Jin's Awesome

Anime Girl

View Profile WWW
« on: April 09, 2008, 09:13:05 am »

HIGH SCHOOL

This RP is all about High School. Live it as you wish. but keep it real. There's not that much for a setting for it cause the title says everything. So let's start it out.

INTRO:
Cheung Sha Wan is a prestigious school in Hong Kong. Where in only rich people can go. If your not rich, then I guess your lucky to be in this school.

Myrtle:
The rising sun, the nice sounds of the chickens in the morning and the noisy beep of the alarm clock. Myrtle was sleeping when the annoying sound came in. "Argh, I hate this noisy clock." Myrtle stood up and fiercely hit the button to keep it quiet. "Oh No, it's already 8:00. It's already the start of classes." she looked outside as she saw the school bus stop at her house and drove away. "Oh no, The bus left me already." Myrtle ran to her bathroom as her brother mas making noisy sounds. "Get out of the room. It's already my turn." Myrtle said to her annoying little brother. "You Snooze, You Lose" Her brother said. "Okay, That's it." Myrtle barged it as she pinched her brothers ear and kicked him off the comfort room. "It's hard having a little brother as annoying as him." Myrtle whispered to her self as she started to turn on the showers. The water flew to her head to toes as her mom was shouting "Myrtle, Hurry your late for school." Myrtle quickly jumped off the bathroom and fixed her self. She went downs stairs and took off the milk off the table opened the fridge and took the box of cereals. She muched off her way to breakfast. "Mom can you give me off a ride to school. Going on my bike to Cheung Sha Wan is gonna make me late." Myrtle looked at her mom as she gave off a cute look. "Oh Okay. But next time listen to your clock!"
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 10:24:28 pm by Myrtle » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

PPIG$
Role Play Staff
Jr. Role Player

Began Role Playing: Winter 2007-2008

Stop the bananas before they take over the world!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 12:42:44 am »

*OINK OINK SNORT OINK*
*Yawn*
Metmet sat up from her king-sized canopy bed, pulled off the warm comforter and turned off the alarm clock that she had had custom made to fit her love of pigs. She went inside the bathroom and brushed her teeth. She went back into her bedroom she had slept in last night and just stood there as if waiting for her sleepiness to pass.
I live such a charmed life. Thank you, God. Now to get on with my day.
"Clara! Can you fix my bed?" She called one of her personal maids, "And can you get Marie in here? I need her to tell me my schedule for today.". Clara came into the room with another girl, Metmet's personal assistant, Marie. Clara made Metmet's bed and hurried away to prepare Metmet's bubble bath. "Thanks, Clara!", Metmet called after her. She then turned her attention to Marie. "DO I have any appointments after school?" "No, Miss Aportadera. However, you have a meeting with a certain boy arranged by your friends. They told me not to tell you about it until today. He has been checked by security and I must say you two would make a great pair." "Marie! Fine. I'll do the date." Metmet went into the bathroom connected to her bedroom and sank into the bubblebath. *sigh* This is the life. After thirty minutes she drained the tub. Metmet cared a lot about the Earth and the used water always backed up into another water tank that they used to get water to flush the toilets or wash the dogs or water the plants, etc. She went out the bathroom and her bedroom in her fluffy pink bathrobe. Once in the hall she went up the stairs to the floor of her closet. She walked in her closet hallway and went into the room marked SCHOOL. She quickly chose an outfit by a computer program that her parents gave her because she used to take to long choosing clothes. The computer program analyzed pictures of all her clothes, took one object from each of the folders; tops, bottoms, socks, shoes, head accessories, other accessories, lipgloss shades, and bags, and put them together based on color, style, when it was bought and the weather. She took the elevator to the ground floor of her house, went out and boarded the bright pink helicopter. Her breakfast was waiting on the seat beside her along with her homework, which she did the night before, and fully charged pink Vaio laptop. On the way to school Metmet listened to Ashley Tisdale on her iPod Touch while eating her breakfast. She then gargled with mouthwash and spit it out in the helicopter's barf bag.

The helicopter landed on the grassy area of the school. Metmet stepped out and headed for her locker. Not at all expecting what would happen that day.
Report Spam   Logged

Credits to Myrtle for the Siggie

To whom it may concern:
If nobody posts any RP's in this forum anymore. I have to quit. So good bye everyone. If somebody roleplays before June 22, I won't have to delete my account but if nobody roleplays in this roleplay forum anymore, Buh-bye!
Myrtle
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Expert

Anime Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 01:00:23 am »

Myrtle looked at her mom while she was riding their simple life car. "Hey Mom! Do you ever think we will come back to our old life?" Myrtle asked her mom thinking about her former life of being rich and being very popular. "Well Hun, your dad seems to be working hard but business is down and we don't have anything to pay for the mall. They had to shut down the construction." Said her mom while almost hitting a mail man. "Well, I guess for now hun. Just stay put. Just be your self at school and everything is gonna be fine." Her mom hits the break so hard that the car spun around. Myrtle who is used for living the way her mom drove got used to it. "Mom wasn't use to driving because we had our own private driver a few jets to bring us from city to city. Now all we have is just a simple old dusty last January 2008 car." **sigh**
Myrtle went in the hallways being ignored as she went up to her locker. She looked beside her when she saw a really bright pink locker. "Oh, it's just Met-met." she whispered to her self. before when she was rich she was really great friends with this kinds of people but when she became broke her friends abandoned her. It's 5 months past I never talked to any of these people. What will she do? "Hey There!" She looked at the person behind her covered in pink.
Report Spam   Logged

PPIG$
Role Play Staff
Jr. Role Player

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 03:09:29 am »

Metmet went to her locker. She recently got a locker transfer because she had complained about how far she had to walk because of her class schedule and her locker location. She saw  a girl beside her dressed in an outfit she could have sworn she had seen before. She opened her pink locker and took her books when she realized who the girl was.
OMG! Has Myrtle really sunk this low? She's actually wearing an outfit she has worn before. Not just a shirt she has worn before, her shoes, her bag! She was wearing the same ones she had worn at the Christmas party!
Metmet almost felt sorry for her. She and Myrtle used to be really close friends. Until the stocks Myrtle's father had invested in crashed. The few weeks after that Myrtle had been pretty bitter. Always in a sarcastic mood. She had had to pay for Myrtle's expenses as well as hers since she never had anymore money. Gradually, their friendship just hadn't seemed worth putting up with and they had drifted apart.
But It was probably just a stage she went through. I should have stuck with her. She needed me.
Metmet sighed. She knew her conscience would never let her forget it i she didn't apologize.
"Hey There! It's me, Metmet. What's up? We ahven't talked in a pretty long time."
Metmet smiled.
Report Spam   Logged

To whom it may concern:
If nobody posts any RP's in this forum anymore. I have to quit. So good bye everyone. If somebody roleplays before June 22, I won't have to delete my account but if nobody roleplays in this roleplay forum anymore, Buh-bye!
Myrtle
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Expert

Anime Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 04:26:34 am »

Myrtle looked at an old friend. "Hey Met-met!" Myrtle tried to give out a smile. "Ermm, nice locker" the glowing pink stuck light o Myrtle eyes. "It's really bright... and... ermm.. pink..." Myrtle looked at the locker. While She peeped it. Those are some awesome gadgets. Myrtle looked at them while she was amazed. "I can't believe I had these kinds of thing before. Now I really do appreciate them." Myrtle looked at them while she gave out a weird amazed look on the gadgets and the other items. She looked so amazed. She felt like she never seen anything like those.
Report Spam   Logged

PPIG$
Role Play Staff
Jr. Role Player

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 04:53:24 am »

Myrtle looked at her, trying to smile.
"Hey Metmet! Erm, Nice locker! It's really bright...and..pink."
Metmet saw that Myrtle was looking at her locker and trying to look inside. SHe realized Myrtle was looking at her laptop and top of the line scientific calculator. She looked pretty jealous. Metmet closed her locker. Smiling, she said, "Hey, what's you're next class? I've got Earth SCience. Let's go together."
Report Spam   Logged

To whom it may concern:
Myrtle
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Expert

Anime Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 12:09:22 am »

Myrtle looked at the gadget as Met-met closed it immediately. Myrtle wondered why Met-met closed it. Myrtle looked at Met-met while she started to talk "Hey, what's you're next class? I've got Earth Science. Let's go together." Myrtle took her bag out of her locket. "Cool, I'll come with. We have the same class. Myrtle looked at Met-met as they were heading there. Met-met's friends, who we're my former friends, Who are the most popular girls at school started to arrive. They arrived in a pink limo at the parking lot. They walked in the hallways while everyone looked at them. They came closer to Met-met and I. "Hey Gal!" The girl said referring to Met-met. "Let's go we have some stuff to do." She looked at Met-met while she raised her pink sun glasses. "Why are you with her?" she said as she pointed her finger at Myrtle face. "Errmm... Nice Nail Polish... Really shiny and bright" Myrtle replied as she slapped it off her face. While she looked at Met-met.
Report Spam   Logged

PPIG$
Role Play Staff
Jr. Role Player

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 01:05:58 am »

"Hey Girls!"
Metmet replied. "Well, Myrtle and I have the same class next so I figured, might as well go there with her now."
Katrina, sort of like Metmet's second in command with the girls, looked surprised and weirded out.
"Why?"
Metmet didn't like how Katrina was  treating Myrtle like they never knew her and like she had a contagious disease that could kill them.
"Well, you know to catch up on things. By the way, Lucille, your lipgloss is s little smeared."
"Thanks!' Lucille grabbed her compact and evened it out.
It's just Katrina who seriously hates Myrtle. The rest of the girls are fine with being friends with her again.
"Look, Kat, if you don't like Myrtle, you don't have to hang out with her. But I want to hang with her and I will." A crowd had formed and they looked really surprised at what had happened. Looks like somebody fell a few steps down the social ladder. Metmet smiled as people started giggling at Katrina.
Metmet turned back to Myrtle "Come on Myrtle." She flipped her hair at Katrina as she started pulling Myrtle to Earth Science with her.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 06:31:06 am by PPIG$ » Report Spam   Logged

To whom it may concern:
Jinmei
Role Play Head Master
Role Play Newbie

Role Play Name: Jin - Reikka S.
Began Role Playing: Summer of 2004, on Neopets (though I don't RP there anymore)

Never let yourself go for temporary pleasure.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 02:48:23 pm »

00c; Change this into semi-lit. We have enough 'literate' RP's for now. =/
If this is a lit RP, then that means I'm George Washington's son. Myrt? We don't italicize phrases. Just you're char's thoughts.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 02:50:57 pm by Jinmei » Report Spam   Logged

PPIG$
Role Play Staff
Jr. Role Player

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 02:03:32 am »

"And this is the Mohs scale. It is used to classify rocks by their hardness. For example, a ten on the Mohs scale means it is as hard as a diamond or harder. This, of course, is impossible since diamonds are the hardest things known to man..."
Their teacher droned on about the Mohs scale. Metmet didn't really pay attention. Although she was the top student in most of her classes, Metmet didn't really pay much attention to stuff she wasn't interested in.
This is so boring. Sir Iono is just repeating everything he told us to read from the book. I already know all this stuff. I've even taken down notes already.
Metmet looked up. Their teacher had a monotonous voice making listening to him even more boring and falling asleep a lot easier. Metmet stared out the window. This morning she had reconciled with an old friend, Myrtle, but it had cost her another friend, Katrina. She wondered if she had made the right choice.
Katrina may have become less popular because I fought with her but so have I because some people really dislike Myrtle.
She, Myrtle and Katrina had hit it off a few months before Myrtle became bankrupt. They had been close friends although there was always some stress between Kat and Myrtle.
Metmet sighed. She took out her pink diamond studded diary and started writing.
Report Spam   Logged

To whom it may concern:
PPIG$
Role Play Staff
Jr. Role Player

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2008, 10:14:35 am »

00c: It's been almost a month so I'm gonna post again.

There's five minutes before my next class. I have just enough time to pee.
She had felt the urge a few minutes before the bell rang, right after writing in her diary.
Oh my god! I was in such a hurry to get here, I totally forgot aboout Myrtle!
She stepped out of the stall and checked her reflection. The door to he bathroom opened but Metmet didn't notice.
Eww! Is that a zit? Oh, it was just a stain on the mirror.
She shrugged and turned to the diraction of the door. She started toward it, hoping to catch up with Myrtle before the second period bell rang.
Gosh, I hope Myrtle's still at her locker, next to mine.
If a student had been in the same bathroom, they would have heard a muffles scream, as Metmet was grabbed from behind and a sweet smelling hanky shoved to her nose.
"Urmmmm!"
*RING*
Oh no! Everyone's going to their next classes. No one will be able to help me.
Metmet struggled. Although she had learned some martial arts, she couldn't use them. Her attacker was holding her arms behind her. She started getting, dizzy.
NO! Chloroform! I have to...
She stopped struggling, becoming unconscious.
Report Spam   Logged

To whom it may concern:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum